Sometimes life happens to your personal records, leaving you without an original copy. Or, you may have a special need, like having an ex-spouse who needs an extra official copy for your child’s school registration.
If you need a source for a birth certificate Florida residents can count on, you can contact a company like Fast Birth Certificates. Here’s how using our services compares to the old fashioned way of ordering birth certificates yourself.
Ordering Birth Certificates the Traditional Way
Before services like ours existed, the only way to get a new birth certificate was order one on your own. You can also still use this method today. First, you’ll need to get in touch with the Florida Department of Health. You’d then have to provide a valid form of ID and fill out numerous forms to start the ordering process. There’s also a $9 or $14 fee that you pay to Vital Statistics.
- It’s affordable.
- You control every part of the process.
- It takes a long time to receive the documents you need— up to 4 weeks or more.
- There’s an inconvenient and lengthy ordering process.
- If you make a mistake on the order forms, you have to start over.
- If there are hiccups in the process, you handle all the phone calls and communication with the Department of Health.
Ordering Birth Certificates through a professional Third Party
Nowadays, you can hand the cumbersome task of ordering a birth certificate to someone else. Services like Fast Birth Certificates simply need you to provide some basic information. We’ll need an email, fax, or text message with your ID and signature. After you pay a fee that’s based on when you need your records, you simply sit back and wait for the documents to arrive at your door.
- You can receive the birth certificate quickly — within 4 business days!
- We complete the lengthy paperwork for you.
- We handle any issues with paperwork so you don’t need to do any “do overs” and waste time.
- It’s far more convenient and less stressful than ordering on your own.
- In exchange for the conveniences, fees are higher and vary based on when you need your documents.
- $125.95 for 4-6 business day rushing
- $95.95 Expedited processing, 10-14 business days
- $65.95 Standard processing, 20-30 business days
Order your Florida birth certificates with us.
Get your birth certificate the modern and convenient way with Fast Birth Certificates. Why wait over a month to get a vital record with the risk of making a mistake on the paperwork? Instead, get some professionals to handle all the bureaucratic jargon and rest assured you’ll get the documents you need on time.